Sunday, February 1, 2009

P90X - Day 24

Yoga X. Phase 1 complete. Yippee!! I'm pretty sure I have Alana on board with me now. She's excited to see what she can do, starting at Phase 2 (so am I!)....

You know, something that Tony says in the DVD (yoga) just keeps resonating in my head: "...now, relax your knees around the ears..."....Who's ears does he think he's talking about!!?? Cuz let me tell ya, my knees aren't going to ever be relaxed around my ears! That just ain't right!! I was trying to do the 'plough' thingy, where you point your heels to the ceiling, then lower your legs over your head, touch the floor behind you with your toes, then "relax your knees around the ears". Yeah. Alana said that my head was turning shades of purple that she didn't even know existed! I figured that couldn't be good. On a good note, I at least attempted the 'crane' pose...I'll just leave it at that.

So tonight we (yes, we) start Phase 2! Chest, shoulders, triceps and Ab ripper X....let the pain begin....again.

1 comment:

  1. Keep trying on the Crane...I think the goal is to hold it at day 90!!!

    I like how he says also on the "head next to the ears thing" to "remember to breathe!"....Whatever...how can you breath with your lungs compressed by your stomach and legs???? Funny!

    ReplyDelete