Wednesday, February 4, 2009

P90X - Day 27

What a workout last night! Back and biceps! LUV the arm workouts! Although I kept telling Alana, "...oh, I don't think that these dumbbells will be enough weight for me...", magically enough, when I would pick up the dumbbell, it was 3 times as heavy as it looked! I actually made one of my goals last night on AbRipper X: 40 mason twists!!! WOO HOO!!

Alana decided to hang with me for this workout as well. I'm extremely proud of her for doing so. She hates upper body work just about as much as I hate yoga (which is tonight!). Good for her! And since today is her birthday, I may just get some cake for her!! :O)

Also took my 30 day pics last night. Although, I just realized that this blog says "Day 27" (up top)...must have gotten my calculations mixed up somewhere. You see, not only is P90X a muscle confusion program, but you're so stinkin' tired all the time, it becomes simply a confusion program! LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

  1. I almost mentioned the days you have been using for titles, but it doesn't matter....I kinda thought you were just wanted to add more days on at the end for a motivator!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah....when I get some time, I'll probably go back and correct all the days. Keep me a little more on track!

    ReplyDelete