Tuesday, February 3, 2009

P90X - Day 26

Last night? Plyometrics...hadn't done that one in a while (or so it seemed!)...but, GOOD NEWS! I didn't puke!! WOOO-HOOO!! I even did the "bonus round" for the first time! I tell you, this working out with your spouse thing, really works! What motivation! I'm pretty sore this morning, but I had to get up super early for our men's Bible study today (and what a great meeting that was as well!). I feel great today...I honestly don't look forward to these workouts, but man the way it makes you feel is awesome!! Gonna keep pushing play here on my end!

...Oh yeah, and thanks to Jeremy for reminding me of my 30 day pictures! Although I hate having my picture taken, I'm sure it'll be good motivation to keep going! Thanks Jeremy!

2 comments:

  1. My day 30 pics weren't too drastic, but I did see change. After starting week 5 though, I can see how the next 30 days should result in some good changes. Glad you and your wife are doing this together...it makes it fun. Back & Biceps is a great workout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey kenewayne just stopping by and checking out your blog. Day 26 and still moving strong! (hey that rhymed...) Congratulations man! P90X is the best thing I've seen yet for fitness and results. Seeing countless people succeeding motivates me just that much more. Keep bringing it, keep pushing play, do your best ....and forget the rest... Did I forget any other Tony Horton slogans? Just continue your journey. Glad to see you got a partner to keep you going.

    Much success my friend,
    Geo

    ReplyDelete