Sunday, February 22, 2009

P90X - Day 49 - CardioX

Well, today is day 1 of the "rest week" for us. We opted for the Cardio X workout, instead of the 1 1/2 long yoga. Believe it or not, I wanted to do the yoga workout, but it was Alana who talked me out of it! Go figure! She's REALLY enjoying that Cardio X workout! This week we'll be mixing it up a bit, as or schedules aren't really going to be that cooperative with our workouts...I saw most of my changes after the last rest week we did, so I'm even more stoked to get this one out of the way! After all, 60 day pics aren't that far off!! I'm headed out paintballing today for the first time in a L-O-N-G time, but I'm looking forward (this time) to be the one running all over the field, instead of the guy in the back, who can't breathe, saying "I'll bring up the rear guys...go ahead!"...not this time. I feel more like Rambo now! :O)

Although I'm not sure how my Core Synergistics will go tonight after a hard day of paintballing! We'll see!!

2 comments:

  1. I forgot all about paintball!!! I was the one who was dying to rip my mask off because I couldn't breath....oh yeah. Have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a BLAST! I was a little disappointed with the fact that I "still" wanted to take my mask off, cuz' I thought I was dying!! Although I was trying to keep up with a 10 year old kid! :O(

    ReplyDelete