Thursday, February 5, 2009

P90X - Day 28

Yoga X. What more can I say....

OK, a little more: we did do the workout. Neither Alana nor myself were really that into it last night though. We didn't get started until 9PM (ish), and it was really late when we finished. Then, because our 7 year old decided to pull one of his teeth last night, I had to go to the store to play "tooth-fairy" and get some cash for the tooth! Late night. On a good note, I was able to hold the "crane" (with one toe down) for a bit. I even managed to lift both toes for probably 1/16th of a second!! OK...maybe it was a little longer than that! Alana was actually impressed! I compared my 30 day pics...not a huge difference yet, but things do look a little "tighter" everywhere. Hard to explain, but definitely enough to keep me motivated! Don't think I'm gonna be posting those yet though!

Tonight we get introduced to Legs and Back...

No comments:

Post a Comment