Sunday, February 15, 2009

P90X - Sick Day (No More!)

OK, so I got sick. Done now.

We considered last Wednesday our "rest night", thinking I would feel up to a workout on Thursday night. I didn't. So Alana went ahead and did the Cardio X workout. I was pretty bummed to miss this one, as I too (Jeremy) really want this belly to flatten out a bit! I'm pretty sure I can feel those "washboard abs" of mine. They just seem to be buryied under a few loads of laundry still!

I managed to get in the Legs & Back workout. Sucking all that wind aggravated my cough, and I had to skip a couple of the exercises, but I made it through! I had to skip a few of the Ab exercises as well at the end. Noah (our 7 yr old), did a lot of the workout with us. He's actually pretty good at all of the Ab exercises!!

Then yesterday, Alana and I (along with Noah and Kiera, our 3 yr old daughter!), did the Kenpo X! Noah is really into the whole "physical fitness" thing. That makes me happy.

Made it through the Kenpo with only a few "coughing" spells, but overall had a pretty god workout! Although, Tony and the "kids" seemed to be moving at an unbelievably fast pace this time! ???

So. To get caught up: tonight is Chest, Shoulders and Triceps (Day 42??)...time to "Bring it" again!!!! WOOO-HOOOO!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're better and able to get back into it again. Way to go family for working out together! Our kiddos used to come in more and try things but they are completely "over it" now. They're just glad when we're finished.

    We have a tough week ahead of us with Jeremy's job so hopefully we won't get off schedule too bad. Ugh. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christina! Good luck with the up coming week! We'll keep you guys in our prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome that you're back in...don't be afraid to add a few carbs to kick that energy back in. I had threw in a meal of Pei Wei the other night and it was just what I needed. And believe it or not, I dropped weight since pretty quick. It is sooo cool when the kids jump in, even if its for just a few exercises. Nice.

    Send some snow our way will ya! :0

    ReplyDelete