Tuesday, February 10, 2009

P90X - Day 37 - Plyometrics

Thanks goodness we're getting new carpet soon! No. No puke. But the sweat that pours off of me (in buckets!) during this workout is gonna start ruining the carpet!! Alana looked at me at one point during the workout, and said, "Eww. You're quite sweaty, huh?"....CALORIES BE GONE!! :O)

Again (and as usual, it seems these days!), Alana looked calm as can be doing this workout. I'm VERY proud of her for sticking with this, coming in late, and now looking better than me at the "cardio" focused workouts (i.e. Plyo!). My legs just aren't that strong. All my years of lifting weights, I should've focused more on my leg training, but like most, just focused on the "glamour muscles" as Tony likes to call them! P90X is NOT a glamorous routine, let me tell ya!

All in all, it was a great workout, and I think I did a little more than usual last night. I feel as if a "slight" cold is trying to get a hold of me, and was really looking forward to sweating it out of me...we'll see!

Tonight: Biceps and back! My favorite!

1 comment:

  1. Gosh and I was all ready to hear a puke story....oh well.

    Get some heavy doses of vitamins to kick that cold.

    ReplyDelete