Monday, February 9, 2009

P90X - Day 36 - Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps

OK Brandon....I think I got the days right. I hope you don't mind me copying your "title" layout. I'm hoping that helps me keep more on track with these postings! The other thing that confuses the issue for me, is that I post these the day after we do the workout. Soooo....

When we did the arm workout last week, I noticed my rotator cuff acting up again (old injury!). I worked through it, and the pain went away. Then, during last nights workout (while doing the triceps extensions of all things!), the pain came back full force. I finished the workout, but it's really hurting today. Hopefully it'll be better for the next arm workout! I was a little weak in the Ab Ripper X for some reason, last night. But Alana seems to be getting better and better!! Oh well...more motivation for me to keep pushing harder.

Plyo tonight! (Day 37, Branson's!! Don't give out on us!) :O)

3 comments:

  1. Who's "Brandon"??? Glad you got your day's straight...take care of that shoulder, that's the last thing you want to jack up seriously. You should probably cut the weight in half on that arm and then double it on the other. Those results would look awesome. HA! Keep it up, glad Alana is pushing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry...I meant, "Jeremy". For some reason I always get the names "Jeremy" and "Brandon" mixed up....don't know why. Then you had to have a last name like "Branson"!! Really confused me....just proves my point. P90X isn't just "muscle" confusion! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem....I actually thought you misread my last name....now I'm even muscle confused...HA! Keep up the hard Work X!

    ReplyDelete