Tuesday, February 24, 2009

P90X - Day 51 - Rest X!!

OK. I have to say "Rest X", so that I feel I can count it as an actual day....

Let me start with my laundry list of excuses: rewind...Sunday had a grueling day of paintballing. Sunday night Kiera (my daughter) did not sleep at all, which we found out Monday morning, was due to an ear infection. Alana did not sleep at all Sunday night either. I slept probably a couple of hours. After a long day of work Monday, I had all intentions of trying to squeeze in the "Stretch X" DVD before bed. However, I had to take 2 boys to Basketball practice, from 7:30 - 8:30, and I didn't get home until after 9PM. AND...at the end of practice, the boys' coach said that if this one kid made 2 free throws, he would make all of the parents run the "suicide runs" at the end of practice instead of the kids! Yeah. He made em' (the little brat!). Alana was already asleep when I got home, and I opted for the same, because I knew that I had to get up early for our Tuesday morning men's group at my house...

Sooooo....(mental note)....with such a long laundry list of excuses, is that laundry still covering my washboard abs?? Yup. Hmmmmmm.....

Not sure what tonight's workout is, but rest assured, I'm gonna bring it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment