Sunday, February 8, 2009

P90X - Day 30 (ish?)

So I've really got to take the time to get the correct days posted here....

Last night was Kenpo X. Great workout. Kicking. Punching. Burning all kinds of calories as we're doing it! What better workout could you ask for?? Although I'm starting to get a little frightened, that Alana is starting to get better at some of this stuff than I am!

We needed the workout, because last night we went to P.F. Changs for dinner (Y-U-M). Glad we burned the calories before we went to dinner!!

I finally broke down this morning and stepped on the scale: down to 197!! And that was after my breakfast!! Woo-hoo!! A little more motivation to keep me going. Today we start week 2 of phase 2!

1 comment:

  1. Kenewayne...man, you are on day 36 if you're doing Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. I think you're trying to pass us. OK...that'll just motivate me to not skip a day! HA. Either that or you watching to see if we just drop after the day in front. Ugh. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete