Monday, February 2, 2009

P90X - Day 25

Last night was the beginning of Phase 2 of the program. I didn't realize how much rest this past week has truly been! Chest, shoulders, triceps and abs. That was last night! OUCH. I've always kind of prided myself on how many push ups I could do....yeah, no more pride. I can barely hold my arms upright today! Much less get on all fours...I'd fall smack on my face! Even with all the complaining though, it was a GREAT workout! Definitely worked the "glamour" muscles! When we got to the ab routine, Tony says "...now get your arms up in the air...", THAT was hard in itself, after the screaming shoulder workout! Tonight will be Plyometrics. Alana's first time. My first time doing it in the evening. Gotta remember not to eat anything at least 2 hours before that one. You know...wouldn't want to mess up the carpet!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah...I'm still feeling that one! But if my Chest is hurting the Moobs are leaving!!!

    I have another buddy who started P90X and during Plyo looked at his wife and asked her, "When's the last time you cleaned up adult puke?".....YYYYYES!!!

    Don't forget about the Day 30 Pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Moobs"...haven't heard that one before! I like it! :O)

    ReplyDelete