Saturday, February 21, 2009

P90X - Day 48 - KenpoX

LOVE this workout! I would have hated to be the 'air' in front of me, 'cuz I beat the crap out of it! Intensity is still up. Alana is still hanging right along with me. I still have trouble keeping up with the speed at which those guys in the DVD do the exercises, but still sweat like a pig (or a heavy hippo!)...

We're getting ready to start the rest week (yeah, right!), of Phase 2!!! I think we're gonna pass on the rest day today and jump right into the rest week today. Our schedule is gonna be a bit 'wacky' jacked up this week, so we may be taking a 'rest day' on Monday! Jeremy, I'm gonna need your help keeping my days straight! You know how I am with counting and all... :O)

Keep "bringin' it" guys! HIIIIIIIII-YAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment