Wednesday, February 25, 2009

P90X - Day 52 - KenpoX

What more can I keep saying about Kenpo?? It's an awesome workout!! Although....last night I seemed to have lost some of my intensity. Don't know what happened, but I barely even sweat!! Still, I love the kicking, punching and blocking! I actually think the intensity was up on a few of my punches. But the kicks were a little weak. My knee has been bothering me for a couple of days (probably thanks to paintball!), and it was actually hurting pretty good, so I didn't want to take any chances screwing it up! Yeah...sometimes I actually feel like I'm 41 years old! Weird huh?

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. During Phase 3 I had to flip flop my rest/Stretch day and Kenpo because of knee pain. There's a decent amount of stress on the knee during legs and back and I valued the extra day of rest for my knee between legs and back and Kenpo. I couldn't do the two back to back without aggrivating my knee.

    Keep pushing play!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still bringin' it! Looking forward to some serious Stretch X tonight. I'm hoping it does my aching body good! Thanks John!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help but think to myself "If Tony can do it at 45... Can I push through when I'm only 28?". The guy in the Plyometrics video also makes me push on through, with the prosthetic leg? I have no intention of giving up when someone can persevere through all that. I have much respect for you, Kenewayne for pushing through it!!!

    ReplyDelete