Tuesday, February 17, 2009

P90X - Day 44 - Plyo

OK. I don't think I will E-V-E-R learn to like this workout. I was feeling pretty good last night, but still can't hang with those guys in the DVD! Alana, once again, looked like friggin' Bambi, bouncing over the creek, doing the "gap jumps". While I, on the other hand, was filling the creek with sweat!! All the while sucking so much wind, the room seemed to be getting smaller. In fact, I sweat so darn much last night, I thought I'd hop on the scale this morning.....drum roll please....started at 205....now down to 191.5!! THAT has made my day! As frustrated as I was that the weight wasn't coming off, when it started, it really started! Almost half way, and now the results are starting to show. "Makes me happy", as Tony would say. I have to say, I have cut my calories back from what the P90X program recommends. They say I should consume 3000 cals a day! I've been averaging 2400-2600. I still seem to not be hungry, and have enough energy for the workouts at the end of the day. Phase 3 is coming quicker than I expected, so I guess I need to read up and see what kind of changes are coming nutritionally...

Branson's: GREAT JOB! You're half way there already! Jeremy...I can't believe you were keeping up with "frog boy" on the Plyo!!! I kept thinking of what you wrote, and saying in my head: Come on! Jeremy did it! Keep up with the frog boy!! Unfortunately, that was my mind. My body had a different idea. Like: Dude...you're working sooo hard! You deserve a nice peanut butter chip cookie sitting over there in your kitchen!! No. I didn't do it...but I still can't keep up with "frog boy"! Heck with Plyo, I'm just trying to keep up with the "one-legged" guy!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the weight loss!! The scale is being really good to Jeremy right now too. So happy for you guys!!

    Way to go Alana... keep workin' it for the ladies!! Go us!

    ReplyDelete