Thursday, February 19, 2009

P90X - Day 46 - CardioX

WOW. What an improvement over the 1 1/2 hour Yoga workout! At first, I was a little skeptical. What, with the workout only being about 40 minutes?? How's that gonna be a "P90-X!" workout?? I looked up and before I knew it, there was only 15 minutes left!! And I was sweating my butt off! Literally! I looked down and there was my butt. Lying right there in the floor!! I was hoping that it would've been my stomach I was burning off, but I'm pretty sure my stomach was in my mouth! I was so tired after finishing this workout, all I could do was sit on the couch. I'm pretty sure I was still breathing, at least I don't remember any sirens or anything! Alana (as usual with the Cardio stuff) blew me away. During the "steam engines", I think she was doing better than the dudes and dude-ette, on the DVD!

I've never been a "cardio" guy, but I really love this workout! A bit of yoga. A bit of Kenpo. A bit of Plyo. And a bit of Core! LOVED it! Thanks for the tip Jeremy!

And for my cousin, Jared: If you're reading this. Quit thinking about doing P90X, and just do it!

3 comments:

  1. I think the Steam Engines are my favorite....I would say Wacky Jacks, but that would be a bit...."Wacky"!!! That is such a sweaty workout!

    Come on Jared!! Its worth it...make the switch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely a jammed packed work out isn't it? It flies by but afterward you feel like you've been going at it for hours. Glad you liked it!

    Hey Jared... P90X is calling your name. Deciding to commit and do it is half the battle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wacky Jacks?? You mean those "oh those look easy, oh my gosh where did my esophogus go, I can't breathe, is it over yet?" jacks! ...yeah, "wacky". :O)

    ReplyDelete