Monday, February 16, 2009

P90X - Day 43 - Chect, shoulders, triceps & ARX!

Back at it! Ohhhhhh does it ever feel good! I'm getting caught up here at "Day 43", even though technically I missed a day, but should be right on track with the "day" and "exercise" (correct me if I'm wrong Jeremy!). Speaking of Jeremy, I hear that you did "plyo" push ups, dude!! THAT motivated me last night to give 'em a try...I did 6 before falling on my face! But hey, it's a start!! Thanks for the motivation buddy! Shoulder is still acting up. It's actually waking me up at night now (from the pain)....I wonder if that's a bad thing?? Anyway, I'll keep pushing through with that...I'm sure my doctor would say "It's probably not a good idea to workout so hard". Right.

Alana is trying NOT to get whatever sickness I just recovered from. So she opted for sleep last night, rather than working out. However, I just called home this morning, and she's doing the workout now!! Way to go sweetie!!! Although, I hope she doesn't think she'll get out of it tonight. :O)

Thanks again for all of the motivation, Branson's! Headed over to check out your blogs now!!

2 comments:

  1. Ladies & Gentlemen... Kenewayne is BACK in full force! Way to go with plyo push ups... 6 is fantastic! Sorry you're still have shoulder problems and yes, it probably isn't a good thing that pain is waking you up at night... Would icing it down after a work out help or applying heat? I don't know. I do know that I feel your pain... I have a super bad knee that I've been fighting this whole time. No fun. Tell Alana I said to keep working hard for us girls! Ya'll take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude!!! Airborne!?!?....now you can go to work and tell the "men" how to do pushups and watch their faces blush when they can't strike the nerve to try it. Awesome.

    Definitely get some ice on that shoulder...

    Way to go Alana for picking it up...you guys are doing great...(and we're not even trying to sell product) LOL!

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete