Friday, February 6, 2009

P90X - Day 29

HOLY CRAP!!! Does this stuff EVER get any easier?? OWEEE! Legs and back last night. Alana is still hanging tough! In fact, she did a better leg workout than me! #&%$#....anyway....I actually feel great today! We ordered the P90X Recovery drink, and much to my surprise, it actually works! Or at least I think it works. Because as hard of a time as I had last night, making it through the workout, my legs actually aren't that sore today!! :O)

Not a whole lot else to say here...didn't see much improvement since the last time I did Legs and back, but ...still have 60 days to go!!

We're taking our rest day (tonight), headed to see Chris Tomlin in concert! Gonna do some serious "Rest X" tonight! Tomorrow is Kenpo...I think.

4 comments:

  1. The Recovery Drinks are awesome. I use AfterShock from Myogenics and it really works as well. Not sure of the price difference, but I bought mine for $32 for 2 pound tub. Keep it up man....

    Chris Tomlin...oughta be a great concert! Nice, you guys go in expecting to be blessed as I know you will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...whoops...I guess the concert was last night. I hope you were blessed last night as I'm sure you were....

    Ha..post blessing blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sooooo jealous!!! Chris Tomlin??!! How was it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris Tomlin was AWESOME! He's a GREAT Worship leader (as I'm sure you guys are aware!)...

    I'm might have to check out the AfterShock! Thanks Brandon!

    ReplyDelete