Wednesday, February 18, 2009

P90X - Day 45 - Back, Biceps and ABripperX!!

OOOOH-YEAH!! Thanks to Jeremy's post; last night? I B-R-O-U-G-H-T it!! Upped the weight on everything I did last night! I even set in my mind: However many pull ups I did last week: ADD ONE MORE! My arms and back were so tight afterwards, I wasn't sure how in the world I was even gonna do the abs! But I did. Didn't quite make 25 on every exercise, but I did on most! Still can't get my legs to work with me, doing the "Pfifer Scissors". Also petered out during the "V-up roll ups". Alana has been doing better at the "Oblique sit ups", but last night I faced her while doing them so that I could match her one-for-one (although we still only hit 20 of them)! I'm used to working out w/35lb dumbbells on the curls (during my normal workout routines), but last night I made it through the P90X version using my 25 pounders! WOO-HOO! Feel great today too! No rotator cuff problems (which I was very afraid of) either! Can't wait to try Cardio X tonight for the first time!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome work...love the intensity. Keep it up!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! Half way through! Great job you guys. Ab ripper is sooooo hard after an intense workout so bravo on pushing through. Ya'll are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work guys....So glad that shoulder is doing better! You're going to love Cardio X!!!

    ReplyDelete