Wednesday, February 11, 2009

P90X - Day 38 - Back, Biceps and AbRipper X

I'm not gonna get sick, I'm not gonna get sick, I'm not gonna get sick....

Alana just keeps laughing at me as I'm coughing out a lung! I have to admit, I have a pretty weak immune system, and seem to get every cold or virus that slips into the house...and with 3 kids?? Let me tell ya, that's a few more germs than I need!!

So we made it through the workout. Alana was actually getting pretty strong on the curls! I was quite impressed!! My chest was killing me, due to the whole "coughing" factor, and I found myself having quite the time just breathing! On top of that, I could definitely feel my rotator cuff 'acting' up again...sure enough, I woke this morning having to lift my right are with my left! (although it's feeling better now...ahhhh, Motrin!). But hey...this was arms and back! One of my favorite workouts! I've just decided that nothing is going to keep me from reaching my 90 day goal! Not to mention, we have to keep up with the Branson's!! :O)

I think we're gonna take Jeremy's advice and give Cardio X a try tonight, and pass on the Yoga...I'm so disappointed.

(I'm not gonna get sick!)

1 comment:

  1. You're going to love CardioX...just do you best to make it more intense with every rep. Take care of that shoulder! And watch out for the Beachbody Amway Salesmen!

    ReplyDelete