Friday, January 30, 2009

P90X - Day 23

Well, well, well....I learned last night, that no matter how I feel, I have no choice but to continue these workouts. I am no longer allowed to complain about "not feeling good enough" to workout. Alana set the bar for me last night. She went out with a friend, and had a couple of glasses of wine...to set this in perspective, Alana can smell wine and get a buzz!! She's not a drinker! However, as 'happy' as she was, she completed the workout with me...CORE SYNERGISTICS to boot! Kudos to her! She even informed me this morning that she is hoping to continue with the rest of the workouts...I was thinking she would only 'hang' with me for the "rest week"...I love that woman!

Core seemed a little easier than just a few nights ago. Although it did seem that Tony was saying "superman, banana" much faster than he did the other night! The tightness in my midsection after those workouts, makes it all seem worth it though!

We're taking our 'rest day' tonight. Headed out for a night of fun...Tomorrow night? Back to Yoga X!! (yuck)

2 comments:

  1. Well Yoga X...again...I'm right there with ya on the "yuk"....I don't mind the last 4 hours of it, its just the 1st 2...Ha! I now start at Triangle Pose and go on from there and then cut out the little nap at the end...I figure I don't need someone counting while I'm trying to relax....Those 2 cuts really help Yoga be a bit more manageable.

    Good luck...how was the Pork Loin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna have to try those yoga 'cuts' you're talking about! I might actually not mind yoga, then! :O)

    Haven't tried the pork loin as of yet. But I'll definitely let you know when we do! Thanks again for the recipie!

    ReplyDelete