Thursday, January 29, 2009

P90X - Day 22

Stretch X. Never have done this one as of yet. I have always opted for the "rest" day. I think I'll be doing Stretch X from now on! What a stretch routine!! 'Camel' hurt my back, so I definitely know I'm in need of some stretching there...and the 'plough'?? How the heck can people put their legs over their heads, touch the feet to the floor, and still breathe?? I felt like I was cutting off my airway!! A lot of these moves were straight out of yoga X....guess if he keeps planting these "yoga" moves in with the other DVD's, I wont have any other option than to say, "yoga's not that bad!"....

Oh yeah...Alana's still going strong with me on the workouts! I also mentioned that there is a Cardio X DVD....I'm pretty sure she'll be the only one who ever watches that one! :O)

I'm actually beginning to see a difference in the way I look and feel...68 more days to go! Bring it!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE doing Stretch X. It really helps me rest well at night so we tend to do that one close to bed time.

    Way to go Alana! Glad to hear you're still hanging in there... you'll have to start your own blog soon!

    ReplyDelete