Monday, January 26, 2009

P90X - Day 19

I hate Yoga...but it's getting better! Last night was the start of week 4 (Phase 1). Alana did yoga with me last night, and with her there with me, apparently I pushed harder that ever. She says she's gonna be doing tonight's workout with me as well....we'll see! "Core Synergistics" ...heck, I don't even know what that means! I'll be watching the DVD today before attempting the workout tonight. Right now the motivation is back up!!

Got "back on the wagon" as far as the diet goes. Support from Alana in this area has been a very big part of my motivation. She's trying to cook things that she knows I'll eat, and even saving the calorie counts off of the packages, so I can keep track of everything! She's the best!

Back to the Yoga....I did just about all of the poses last night! Still can't get the "crane" though. Also, the standing on one leg, bent over at the waist, leg pointed back, arm pointed up...yeah....no. Will keep pressing on though! I can say without a doubt, the more you do this, the easier it gets! When Tony is explaining for you to breathe, keep your arms straight, etc...he's not just saying this so that you look pretty doing these exercises, it actually makes it more do-able!

As for the Core Synergistics, I'll let you know tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog and BEAUTIFUL family! The crane pose is tough for us too. We can finally hold it for just a few seconds (very few)... Jeremy can hold it longer than I can. Good luck with Core- I'm sore today from it. We have Kenpo tonight... my favorite!

    ReplyDelete