Tuesday, January 27, 2009

P90X - Day 20

Last night, Alana was ready to go for the workout! I have to admit, I'm surprised that she's stuck with me these past few days! I really enjoy having her to workout with!! Which leads me to last night's workout: Core Synergistics.

I LOVE YOGA.

Never thought I'd say that!! Let me tell you, I sweat about 10 gallons last night!! That was by far, the hardest workout to date!!! My midsection was s-c-r-e-a-m-i-n-g! I had no idea what Synergistics was, so I checked out the DVD yesterday, before working out last night. It looked like it wasn't going to be "that" bad...

OUCH!

I hear so many times: P90X is a "love/hate" thing....they couldn't be more right. LOVE the fact that my sides are so sore today (I know it's working!)...HATE the exercises! LOVE the fact that by the time I actually looked to see how much time was left in this workout, there was only 20 minutes left! HATE the fact that there were 20 minutes left!!

Alana did excellent for most of the workout. She has trouble with push ups, but no trouble at all with the more "cardio" type exercises. One of my strong points have always been push ups, so I didn't have too much trouble there, however the "cardio" exercises kicked my butt! While she's 'hopping' over the towel (back and forth, back and forth)...yeah...I was stepping. I thought I was gonna die, and she's "la-tee-da, la-tee-da"...."bounce, bounce"...like a bunny! Anyway, tonight is Kenpo X. Can't wait for that one! I LOVE this workout! This should be fun. We have the Wii Fit, and Alana is always bragging to everyone how she can "whoop" me at the boxing exercises....

Can't wait for Kenpo X! Until tomorrow.....

1 comment:

  1. Very impressive (almost too honest!). You leave me (almost) interested in Yoga. NOT!

    ReplyDelete