Wednesday, January 28, 2009

P90X - Day 21

P90X - Last night? Kenpo X. WOW! What is it with that workout? So many people love this one the most, out of all the P90X routines!! What Kenpo is: punching, kicking, twisting. Reminds me of what a kickboxing class would be. Although, I'd never know. I've never done kickboxing! But, WOW what a workout! ...and FUN!

Alana joined me again last night. Once again, she showed off her "cardio" ability! While I really get into beating the crap out of the air, breathing like I'm gonna die, she's doing the exercises, breathing just as calm as can be. Although she was working! Both of us had 'sore' sides from doing Core Synergistics, but hey, as one of my old workout buddies used to say, "pain is just weakness leaving the body"....

At one point in the DVD, Tony says that his heart rate is around 140 (?) or something like that...he's always talking! Anyway, I checked mine and I'm at like 170!! I hope don't die...cuz' I have so much fun with that workout! Now toga on the other hand...I'm kidding...I'm actually looking forward to another round of yoga with Alana...wanna try that 'crane' pose, and see if I can impress her! :O)

Tomorrow: Stretch X.

No comments:

Post a Comment