Monday, March 30, 2009

P90X - Day 78 - Chest, Shoulders and Tris (w/ARX)

I've said it before. I'll say it again (and again, and again...): LOVE this workout! Even though I didn't feel the energy level was where I thought it should be, I brought it, BIG TIME! ALL exercises went up in weight/reps. 14 plyo push up's Jeremy! On my 15th, I actually landed but couldn't get my face back off the ground! :O( Alana is finally doing the "no knees" push ups, although when she gives out, she does hit her knees (GREAT for her!!!). She has always said that she couldn't do push ups like that...NOW look what she can do!

I've had an issue with my energy levels lately. Not sure what it is. But I have to figure it out soon! I've been OVERly tired ALL the time! Still getting in the workouts, but just haven't felt "right".???? We'll see. Could just be the simple fact of not getting enough sleep. We've been hitting our workouts pretty late in the evening, so we're gonna try and correct that this week. Could be the diet?? I have to take a closer look at that when I get the chance...Oh well. Next week is the "rest" week! Yeah right, rest???? :O)

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the Airbornes....also Alana...way to go and way to keep going on your knees! Congratulations on the huge accomplishment!

    Ken...are you taking any of the supplements? Consider getting those off of your site. Should help your energy without having to pack away more food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go guys! 15 plyo push-ups... UH-mazing! I can't even do one clap push up off my knees. Sooooo frustrating! I think it may be a mental thing. I'll get it eventually!

    Now that I know where your screen name came from, I can't quit saying it without a southern drawl!! It's STUCK in my head!

    ReplyDelete