Tuesday, March 24, 2009

P90X - Day 72 - Plyo(uch)metrics

Yeah...now that my shoulder doesn't hurt anymore, my left knee keeps saying "don't forget about me!"...It's KILLING me! I don't know what I've done to it (other than just getting 'old'), but I'm now wearing a brace on it. If it doesn't heal up soon, I fear I may have to visit the (yup, I'm gonna say it!) doctor! Alana told me to take it easy and "modify" last night. I did for the most part, but when I have the brace on, it doesn't hurt as bad. So I'm sure I probably pushed it harder that I should have...oh well...as Tony says, "You can do anything for 30 seconds!"...Sweat gone! MAN do you ever sweat during this workout!!! Branson's?? You're lucky to be done with this workout. I can't wait to say that! ...oh wait, I think I've already committed to another 90 days! ...Dummy.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah....for some reason I feel like I just put on an old man's hip. Ouch. But after reading Demi Bean's blog, P90X+ has some stuff that she has said is harder than Plyo....UGH!

    I sure hope that knee gets better...absolutely keep that brace on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain... really. I have a knee that I blew out years ago and it still gives me problems. I have pushed that 'ol knee pretty hard through this and I know it would be long gone if I hadn't kept my brace on and there are some moves that put waaaaay too much strain on it so I HAVE to opt out of those since I enjoy walking too much. :) Take care of yourself kid and your body will eventually stop screaming at you!

    ReplyDelete