Tuesday, March 10, 2009

P90X - Day 66 - Back, Biceps and AbRipper X

Well....sickness has struck the P90X gang again! This time it's Alana! Adam (my 10 year old) had the stomach flu Monday (ALL day!). Alana had to work today and called me on her way home (after a 12 hour shift!)...yeah, you asked for pukeage Jeremy? You got it!! Needless to say, I hit the workout by myself tonight while she's trying to take it easy....

ANYway....My arms (once again) feel as if they're going to pop! Lats feel like rocks. In fact I felt so good, I decided to go ahead and post my 60 day pic:


I KNOW....Hard to believe, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Killer pic! I didn't realize P90X worked THAT well... I guess I better start working harder! ha ha! Sorry to hear the sicky bug has hit your house again. Sending prayers your way! Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man what a demotivator....I must not be working hard enough. Dude! You are ripped and after only 67 days! HA!

    ReplyDelete