Saturday, March 7, 2009

P90X - Day 62 - Rest

We took a rest day yesterday. Alana was called in to work early this morning, so neither one of us had our planned "sleep in" day!

Last night me and another Christina buddy of mine, went to see the movie "Watchmen". I emphasize Christian buddy, because both of us were disgusted that neither one of us told the other, that we wanted to walk out of that movie. DO NOT SEE WATCHMEN! I am a H-U-G-E movie fan (especially the "super hero" movies!), and can pretty much tolerate anything in a movie (it's Hollywood, right?). They went to far with this movie. While I understand it is an "R" rated movie, they blatantly and frequently 'mock' Christianity throughout this movie. I won't even mention how because it was such a disgusting movie. Not to mention it's over 3 hours long. DO NOT SEE WATCHMEN!

OK. Stepping off my soapbox now...

1 comment: