Tuesday, March 3, 2009

P90X - Day 58 - Rest X..er..Stretch X...er...OK, CardioX!

Yeah so...trying to explain how I got to these listing of my "days", is a mathematical equation that even Einstein would shy away from...

So we (Alana) had figured on a 'rest' day for Monday, however, I chose to 'skip it' (hence, the beginning of the problem) and melt some more "goo" around the waist! Yup. Hit the Cardio X last night. Great workout. Although I had to do this by myself last night, I still brought the intensity! Sweat tons and feel GREAT again today! What a difference from my 'first' postings. I remember every workout "killing" me slowly! I thought I was going to die during those first weeks! Oh well...sticking with this program was the best thing that I've ever done for my body.

Reading the Phase III diet, I don't think I'll be following that part exactly. I checked with some fellow P90X'ers, who say just do what your body is reacting to. I'm doing pretty well on the Phase II diet right now, but I think I'm going to try dropping the calories, and increasing the carbs a bit! We'll see how I feel doing that. I plan on "bringin' it" even more during this last phase...

No comments:

Post a Comment