Thursday, March 26, 2009

P90X - Day 75 - Stretch X

Well, winter started today for us here in Denver! Blizzard conditions for most of the day. About a foot of snow...so far! (Praise God!!). Alana was working at the hospital today, but made it home safe, however, since I left work early, I've been home since 3 today. I figured, why not, and popped in the Stretch X DVD. Alana has a night out 'with the girls' and we had planned on our 'rest' day today...so I'm stuck at home...alone. :O(

Don't worry. I didn't loose my kids. Because Alana and I were both working today, we took them over to Aunt Nicky and Uncle Robb's house last night. I just couldn't get over to pick them up this afternoon, so they're staying another night.

So, I can NOT believe how flexible I've become! The "shoulder stand to plough"?? I can do it!! I still laugh when I hear Tony say, "...now just drop your knees down by your ears...". That just doesn't sound right. BUT, I can DO IT! The knee was still a bit sore for some of the stretches, but I ploughed through (pun intended!).

Oh and welcome Dr. Rob Byrum to the P90X gang!! His wife just ordered it for him! Rob is a long time friend of mine, and will be camping with us this June (when it's REAL hot here!). So, we're gonna be the 2 'buff' guys walking around the campsite this year! WOO-HOO!

4 comments:

  1. Wow... ya'll stay safe and warm and enjoy the quiet house! It's coming our way and should hit us starting around midnight tonight. My boys are soooo excited! I'm just glad not to get up early since they've already called a snow day for school tomorrow.

    Sounds like you got some good stuff outta StretchX tonight... cool.

    Oh... welcome to the P90X world Dr. Rob! It's addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Dr. Rob!!! Great stuff on the XStretch...that is soooo important...I really hate the days that we have to opt out for the "Rest" day.

    Sure hope you guys don't walk around camp in nothing but a Speedo and Hiking Boots....PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you... just wanted to let you know I got my blog going again! Finally! christinabranson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jeremy, no worries. We'll have hats on too! :O)

    ReplyDelete