Saturday, March 21, 2009

P90X - Day 69 - KenpoX

My favorite. I always picture Jason Statham from the Transporter movies during this workout. I love those movies (you've probably figured out, I'm a big movie guy!). I felt like the intensity was more than it's ever been last night. My legs were still killing me from the night before, but I pushed through it, just made them hurt more, and got even more fired up!! I think if Arnold (the governor) Schwartzneger was standing in my way during the "sword/hammer", I could have taken him down!! And if someone had walked behind me during back kicks?? They would have flow across the room....well, OK. But that's how I felt anyway! :O)

I also have to add: I started taking a supplement (not a super fan of supplements, but heard good things about this one) called "Arson" by Muscle Asylum Project (i.e. Muscletech). It's supposed to 'incinerate' fat and give you more energy. I wonder if that had anything to do with my intensity last night??? I'll keep you posted! I also found an interesting read called "the Cut Diet". You can check it out here: http://cutdiet.com/. Good stuff.

I've been so happy with the results from the P90X, I'm just looking for that little extra something to help me in the body fat/abs section during these last few weeks. Legally and safely, that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment