Saturday, March 21, 2009

P90X - Day 70 - Stretch X

I tell ya...I've been feeling so good lately, I just couldn't take a rest day today. Alana worked all day, so I had the kiddo's, and had every intention of resting....yeah right. 3 kids?? Nu-uh...

Had a bit of a break and thought, I could be doing stretchX right now...so I did. I was talking to my dad, telling him how great I feel, and how great this "P90X" thing is, and he wanted me to send him some pics. So I sent him my day 1 to day 60 pics, but the lighting was wrong for the 60 day pics, and they just really didn't look all that good. So I pulled up my shirt and took a new pic. I sent him these 2 below. The first one is day 1 (how embarrassing). The second is day 70 (no longer embarrassed!):



P90X is worth every dime! It works!! :O)

3 comments:

  1. Dude....that is awesome! Those are great 70 day abs man! Congrats! Making me have to work harder now...thanks! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello Mr. McAbs getting all kinds of results and should be in an infomercial!!! Great job! You've been working hard and it's paying off. You're right on about P90X being worth every dime... we TOTALLY agree! So, if you're someone reading this blog whose on the fence about ordering, get your mind right, your rear in gear and order this thing so you can get results like that guy up there in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I don't think I would have pushed as hard as I could have, if it weren't for trying to keep up with you guys! :O)

    ReplyDelete