Monday, March 23, 2009

P90X - Day 71 - Chest and Back and ARX!

Man! I've forgotten how hard this workout was!! (Maybe it was the 6 mile hike we did earlier in the day???) Weird, but my biceps were so pumped up after doing this workout, they felt like it was ARM day! I'm pretty sure that's an indicator I was doing something wrong! Anyway, felt great afterwards, so I guess it's OK.

"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." - Psalm 118:24

Let me tell you, Sunday? We rejoiced!!! We started out with church in the morning. After hearing a GREAT message, we ran home and grabbed a quick bite to eat, then decided to all go on a hike. Just the family! We ended up hiking to the top of Carpenter's Peak in Roxborough Park. It's a 6 mile hike round trip, with a 1000 foot vertical gain! Kiera (my 3 1/2 year old) hiked the ENTIRE way up! I ended up carrying her the last 1/2 way down, but only because it was taking sooooo long! She's quite the trooper! Of course our boys loved it and had no trouble at all! Hiking in the wilderness is such a fantastic way to appreciate and enjoy all that God has made. And when you see images like this, who can deny that only God could have created such beauty??














2 comments:

  1. That would make for a great day! Nice. I would love to be in Colorado!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! We really would like to move to Colorado one day but I guess we'll just have to keep visiting for now. Can't wait to get back up there this summer! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete