Sunday, March 1, 2009

P90X - Day 56 - Chest, Back and Ab RipperX!

OK. So we opted out of the "rest day" today, and jumped right in to Phase 3!! Jeremy, help me keep my days straight here brother!

Chest and back. Boy have I missed this workout! And what a workout it was!!! Looking at my numbers I did, the last time I did this workout....well, I blew them out of the water!! Intensity was WAY up for this one! I'm actually typing this the day after I actually did the workout, and I'm feeling sore like I just did one of my hard-core weightlifting workouts! L-O-V-E it! It seems like daily now I'm seeing more and more results in the mirror. Not getting vain, but really seeing what P90X can do for this 'old' body of mine! I'm feeling so much better physically and mentally than ever! Keep "bringin' it" everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. You keep skipping days, I can't keep up:-) Next thing you know, you're going to be 10 days ahead of us...haha.

    I'm really feeling this one...that Muscle Confusion thing is for real! My chest and lats are killing me today...I'm wiped out, but too afraid to yawn....ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you're already on phase 3!!! You are doing awesome!!! The whole muscle confusion thing is throwing my body for a loop right now, too... I'm on my second week of phase 2, and I forgot how sore this program can make you. Consider my memory refreshed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...my 'rest' days seem to keep getting messed up. I either skip them, or take one, one week, and miss the next...I don't know! Feeling great though!

    Muscle confusion? Yeah, this is definitely THE workout for that! I was so sore the next day, it was almost silly! :O)

    ReplyDelete