Friday, March 27, 2009

P90X - Day 76 - Legs and Back (& ARX)

Well after working yesterday, and watching a movie with the girls after working a 12 hour shift at the hospital, Alana decided on another RestXXXXXXXX day! She was pooped! Sooooo, while she has been zzzzzzz'ing, I did my best doing one of the workouts I dislike the most. I "brought it" though baby! I just checked to see exactly "no chair" pull up I did: 34! Woo- HOO! My back is on F-EYE-YA! Legs? Yeah well...it was legs.

Ab Ripper: FINALLY - 347 "ab ripping exercises". I missed the 349 by 2 on the Fifer scissors! But, it's coming!

Off to play a little XBOX and wind down a bit before bed...Jeremy: XBOX 360, World at War...but you never heard that from me! Christina would kill me if I got you hooked on that! ...oh wait. She's probably reading this too!....umm....."you didn't read a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g..."

3 comments:

  1. Ok... I thought you were my friend but..... DON'T get Jeremy hooked on any new XBOX 360 game!! Our friend Chris got him hooked on all the Halo games and OH-MY-GOODNESS Jeremy would be up til all hours of the night hollering in his headset at people. He was HOOKED I tell ya.

    Anyway... way to go no the pull-ups!! You were rockin em out dude! That's the way to push! That's one of the areas I struggle with big time and even though it's been a frustration, I have done my best. We're starting our phase 3 recovery week today! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm....World at War...Honestly for some reason, I can't get into much more than Halo. Although I am not a fan of Halo Wars. Must be because I can't keep up with some of the younger whipper snappers....haha

    Great job on the Pullups....was that a total or just right out of the box maximum? Either way, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pullups were an 'accumulated' total. No way could I do that many right out of the box!....I don't think! :O)

    ReplyDelete