Wednesday, March 4, 2009

P90X - Day 59 - Shoulders, Arms and AbRipper X

NIIIIIIIIICE! What a great workout! The "glamour" muscles. Alana was laughing at the weight I was using during the first week of this thing. And I can't say I blame her...HOWEVER....the weight last night was WAY up! Again, I felt like I was back in my 'dungeon', doing my good 'ol iron workout with my free weights! Grunting. Sweating. Growling. It was great!! Although I think I may have scared Alana a bit...but she hung in there none the less! I have to say...she is looking AWESOME! And to see her doing biceps curls...well, that just does something for me! ;O)

I think we're gonna try Jeremy's Cardio workout, with the Yoga belly 7 tonight..."burn the goo"!!

3 comments:

  1. Is grunting and growling something they teach you boys in school? Jeremy does the same thing! Glad to hear ya'll are still going strong... Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome man! Grunting, growling, and some protein blasts in between! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was in high school, I threw shotput and discus... We were ALWAYS told to grunt-it was a "proven fact" that it would make you throw farther!!! Yeah, right!!! I'm so jealous that you all workout with your spouses... My hubby has a completely opposite schedule as me, and we can't make it work :( But it's really great hearing about you supporting one another!!!

    ReplyDelete