Thursday, March 26, 2009

P90X - Day 74 - CardioX

Alana absolutely gets "giddy" when we do this workout. She loves that it's such a short workout (in comparison to the rest!), and the amount of sweat produced, and just the overall workout you get from this!! For me? It's OK. I've never been a 'cardio' type guy, but I can't argue the fact, that when you do this workout, you can almost see the 'goo' melting away from your midsection! THAT, I love!

Well with the proven results of the P90X program, I've decided to take the step to become a BeachBody coach! I was quite the skeptic, with these sorts of 'workout' programs when Alana gave this to me for Christmas. But, I can't argue with the results (or the pictures!). This is definitely a great way to keep others motivated and show how ANYone can achieve his or her fitness goals with the help of others (thanks Branson's!!!!). If you're reading this and interested in becoming a coach, check out my site at
http://www.teambeachbody.com/kenewayne

Wow. Does that sound like a sales pitch or what!!?? Sorry. :O)

4 comments:

  1. Wow-I can't believe how great your progress has been! Is your wife going to join you as a coach, too? Your pics look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks guys...Miss Resa, Alana can't sign up as a coach. One of us is all we can afford right now. But I'm gonna make Christina proud!! I'm tackling this coach thing with the same intensity as the X itself!...ummmmm...interested in becoming a coach? :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! I'm still trying to figure this BB coach stuff out... but we'll get there!

    ReplyDelete