Sunday, March 8, 2009

P90X - Day 64 - Chest, Shoulders, Triceps & ARX!

Whew! That's a lot!!

Don't know if I've said it before, but this IS my favorite workout! My Tri's get so absolutely friggin' hard and pumped, they're as big as my legs!! Well...OK. But they feel like they're as big as my legs! And those "plyo" push ups??? L-O-V-E em! Went airborne for 10 tonight! Alana was freaking out! Speaking of Alana, she was doing the actual 'claps' on that set of push ups!! AWESOME! Overall, just a great workout today. Just got the kids in bed after a late night with Awana's, so we're beat as well....off to practice the corpse pose for about 8 hours. Wish me luck! :O)

3 comments:

  1. That workout is brutal but it is oh so good. Good job on going Airborne!! The clap pushups are the only ones where I'm still on my knees. When I do them regular, I just can't get the clap in. I can't quite throw myself high enough in the air to get the full clap and I end up on my face. Ugh. Good job Alana!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love that workout...Nice job on getting some air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christina...I forgot to mention that Alana was doing those on her knees as well...she ain't THAT tough yet! :O) ....yet.

    ReplyDelete