Thursday, March 12, 2009

P90X - Day 67 - CardioX/Stomach Flu X

Yup. Hit me like a ton of bricks last night. Alana went to bed early, still trying to recover from her bout with the flu, so I decided to hit the CardioX workout last night. Wasn't feeling great, but I just thought I needed to sweat a little. While the intensity was down, I still completed the workout, and thought to myself...my belly feels a little empty. I better have a recovery drink. Yeah...1:30AM? That recovery drink didn't taste so hot coming back up! PUKEAGE Jeremy! ALL NIGHT pukeage! I think I probably lost another 10 pounds! :O)

My diet today has consisted of 1/2 piece of toast, 3 cups of Ginger Ale, and 2 Alieve. While I barely have the energy to type this, I'll be skipping the workout tonight. In fact, Alana suggested that we just do this whole week over. Which in all reality is probably what we're gonna do. I'm going to hate getting that far "off track" with the Branson's, but I think it's probably best for us. Christina, thanks for the prayers! Stay healthy! Goodnight....

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you both got sick!!! I'll be praying for a quick recovery, and I hope you all get some much-deserved rest. And don't worry too much about doing over the week; there's a reason why people do it, and you two definitely fit that category... It's not like you've been slacking off and eating Crispy Cremes!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmy...Crispy Cremes!!! That'll go real good with that recovered recovery drink! Man that sucks...truly truly sorry. I hope you can drink that recovery drink again....(not the same one.)
    You guys get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your pukeage buddy... hope you're feeling better :) Ya'll have really gotten hit hard with the sickness bug lately! Get well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeelllooooo out there!!! Are you back to your old selves yet?

    ReplyDelete