Thursday, April 30, 2009

P90X - Round 2, Day 12 - Legs, back and ARX

Well, I plowed through this workout, not really feeling the intensity, but definitely feeling the burn! My reps/weight aren't showing much improvement with this workout (mostly in the 'legs' area). I think I'm unintentionally not getting the reps with the pull ups, due to the pinched nerve from last week! Gotta get over that!! ALSO, the biggest de-motivator tonight, was the fact that Alana worked a late shift tonight. So she wasn't here to give me that competition that I need to push myself during this workout...or well. Did my best. Forgetting the rest! Goodnight all...

1 comment:

  1. Hey instead of doing the actual pullups since you do have a pinched nerve (monstor! LOL), try simulating them with a band until you heal. You don't want to injure yourself even more! Come back STRONG!

    p.s. My daughter's name is Alana! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete