Saturday, April 25, 2009

P90X - Round 2, Day 6 - Rest

So having a pinched nerve in your neck is NOT FUN! I had to endure a grueling day at work today, driving down to Colorado Springs (an hour's drive), and seeing patients all day, while I moved around looking like a robot. It's now Saturday morning and I still can't turn my head from side to side (very well, anyway!) without it hurting. I haven't ventured out to get the Tiger Balm as everyone has suggested I do, so maybe today. I'm getting pretty tired of taking Alieve...although that does seem to help. It's cloudy and overcast today, so I may just hang out in my jammies all day and do nothing. Oh yeah...I have 3 kids...guess that won't happen. Jeremy, hope you're feeling better! Christina, take care of that boy! Not a whole lot to post today.

2 comments:

  1. Dude...get some Tiger Balm :-D....Get some rest, I pray right now for a heavely warmth roll through your neck and that you are good as new....after...a day of rest;-)

    Rest up. Don't get down on yourself.

    Thanks for the well wishes....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a pinched nerve in your neck is the worst!! I pray you're feeling better... Jeremy finally seems on the mend and went out to dinner with us last night. What is with you men and getting down at the same time??

    ReplyDelete