Monday, April 6, 2009

P90X - Day 86 - YogaX (yes.....YOGA!)

Well believe it or not, I did this hour and a half long workout, that I like the least of ALL the workouts, all by myself tonight.....and it was GREAT!

Yes. You heard me right, "GREAT". Still had to stop after Warrior 3 (can't do all that stand on one leg and split stuff'!), but then picked it right back up at the 'last vinyasa'. I think I had a real bring it attitude tonight because I needed the time by myself, to clear the mind. After a B-U-S-Y day at work today, the frustration of this week long ear infection with Kiera, the boys arguing all evening, and finally Noah (our 7 year old) driving us right to the 'breaking point', and entertaining guests in the house since last Friday, Alana and I both needed to "chill"...Alana has worked 12 hour shifts all weekend at the hospital, did another 1/2 day today, and has to go back in at 7am for another 12 tomorrow, so she opted out of the Yoga tonight. She deserves it! She's beat and needs her rest. I needed the yoga. BOY do I feel better now!

PS - Everyone remind me of how good this yoga made me feel tonight, because I know I have one more day of it before graduation! :O)

Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord. - Ephesians 6:4

Just had to remind myself of that again!

3 comments:

  1. Oh...great...I've lost you to the dark side of YogaX! Naaa...it did feel good for us too to kick of the last week. But...we sure couldn't finish up on it. You guys both need a rest at this point. Your lives sound like mine and Christina's....HECTIC! Hopefully after coming home from work, you didn't forget to breathe! :-D

    Thanks for the verse...we all need that as dads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a typical night at the Bransons!! Wow, Alana works some crazy hard hours! She deserves to be a P90X graduate for just attempting to workout. What a woman!

    Great scripture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool :) I think the Yoga X is probably the only workout I'm actually looking forward to when I finally start P90X ... everything else intimidates me lol Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete