Wednesday, April 15, 2009

P90X - Tween stage (Day 94)

Well...the "down time" from the workouts is killing me! I want to work out, but I've found myself making excuses, and just generally being lazy!! Am I falling back into my old ways so soon??? The nutrition has gotten pretty 'lax'. Generally feeling 'tired' again....whaz'up??!!

Alright, alright. We have been pretty busy for the past few days. Easter. Late work nights. Last night we went to see the UNITED tour with Michael W. Smith and Steven Curtis Chapman down in Colorado Springs. QUITE the concert. I'm not a big MWS fan, but he was pretty good last night. SCC on the other hand, was awesome! WHAT a testimony that guy has!! TOO much to say on here...or more like I'm too lazy to type everything out here! :O)

Anyway. I think we're going to get our "post" P90X test/measurements/pics done in the next couple of days, so I'll keep everyone posted. Please pray that my motivation gets back to where it should be!

1 comment:

  1. Well...you're posting again. Thats a start!

    Glad you got to see SCC....he is amazing in concert!

    Glad to see you again!

    ReplyDelete