Thursday, April 16, 2009

P90X - Motivation

Got my motivation call from BeachBody today...well, OK. From Jeremy (thanks buddy!). I actually felt pretty fired up! I had a super long day, driving all over the Springs today, and then a l-o-n-g drive home. In fact, I drove for so long today, I actually drove through all four seasons! It was sunny (at times), then it rained, sleeted, snowed, and at one point I drove through fog so thick I could barely see the front of the car! Now we're waiting to see if we are gonna get the 14"-20" that they're predicting on the weather!! However, it's Colorado, so we could just barely see a sprinkle...
:O)

I am soooooooooo ready to start round 2....but then again, who's stopping me??

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I think the weather is definetly going to help you get going. Looks like you guys are getting pounded with snow! Unless you're going out in your new Jeep...not much else to do. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to pop in and say hi!! Just got back home and I can't even begin to try and put into words the experience I had... talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete