Monday, April 20, 2009

P90X - Round 2, Day 1 - Chest, Back and AbRipper X

Well I took the meaning of "rest week" to a whole new level!! I didn't do JACK! Much less, post or keep a very clean diet! But I'm BACK! Oh, and by the way...OUCH!

WOW. I will NOT be taking a rest like that again! After we started round 2 yesterday, I could barely make it through the workout! I actually thought I was gonna puke!! Had the watery mouth and everything!! We had to take a break and do Abs later on in the evening!!! Now, I tell everyone this, to promote the P90X Recovery Drink! I put that drink to the test yesterday. I thought it was just a 'taste good, feel good' thing we did after all of the workouts. I'm telling you, after feeling like I did yesterday, then slamming the recovery drink afterwards...I felt GREAT!! No LIE!!! Like I said...I'm back!


I also had time to get my post P90X pictures done. We've somehow lost our measuring tape, so I haven't actually done measurements yet (OR my post test for that matter!!...REST WEEK!). I did take my body fat measurements (as accurate as the calipers can be, anyway!). So I started at 24.7% body fat, and after was at 9.6% body fat!!! WOO-HOO! Alright...here's the pics. Don't laugh!














3 comments:

  1. Uh, can you say infomercial??? You got some AWESOME results buddy! You should be very proud of your accomplishments and it's obvious you worked extremely hard. Keep it up Coach Ken!

    That recovery drink is money and it's an absolute must.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude...awesome results! Glad to hear you are back on the P90X Crack Pipe!!! And to top it off with the Orange Dreamsicle Recovery Drink!!! Money money money. Get your video camera out and push that infomercial submittal!

    Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SERIOUSLY...amazing results!! Great job and keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete