Thursday, April 9, 2009

P90X - Day 88 - X Stretch

Ahhhhhhhhh....."All you have to do is breathe".....Although, I don't know how play dough girl Shawna stretches like she does. I don't think that girl has any bones!! Anyway, great stretch as usual. The shoulder stand to plough, is becoming quite easy now! I remember in some of my earlier posts, complaining about "dropping your knees beside your ears"...yeah, Alana and I both did that one last night: no problem! It's truly amazing to see what 90 days of this program will do for you! In fact, a LOT of my earlier posts were a whole bunch of whining and complaining out of me....

I can't wait to see my "post test" results! I started out with ONE pull up (I think??), and certainly wasn't very flexible! Core Synergistics tonight....

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! I have a pair of dress pants that I haven't worn in 4 years (YES! I've kept them that long! I'm a guy!!)...anyway, I grabbed them just on a whim yesterday morning, getting dressed for work....yeah, they're loose!!!! LOVIN' this P90X!!!!
:O)

1 comment:

  1. That comment about that pants says it all....That is so awesome! I love it!

    Now, when tony does the stretch where he says, "I recommend foot spray..." What would he say in the "plough?" Ummmm. :-D

    Great work, 2 more days!!!! 2 more!!!

    ReplyDelete