Thursday, April 2, 2009

P90X - Day 82 - Back, Legs and AbRipperX

Holy CRAP did I ever crush my back tonight!!!??? I'll answer that: "YES"!!! I'm not to sure what got into me, but I hit 62 friggin' no chair pull ups tonight!! YYYYEESSSSSSSSSSSSS! Then I hit 352 ab rippin' moves with Ab Ripper! Still only hit 22 on those dang "scissors", but I did 55 mason twists! Legs? Well, at least I kept up with the kids. Legs are still a weakness of mine, but with this new lifestyle, I'll be wearin' short shorts in no time! (kidding Jeremy!! Now's NOT the time to make you sick after the Outback, huh?)

Bransons, I'm so very proud of you guys! Day 90 today!!! GREAT job! You guys' pics look awesome! I've said it before, but I'll continue to sing your praises, for helping with my journey through this as well. I only hope I can inspire someone the way you guys have inspired me! Thank you.

Dead dawg tired, so I'm off to bed.
-out

3 comments:

  1. Ken, I'm afraid you're turning into a MONSTER!! In a "good" way!! Way to rock the pull ups and 55 mason twists... daaaaang!!!

    Thank you so much for all of your support through this. I'm so glad we found each other on MFP and then here on the blogs. Hang tough these next few days... YOU'RE NEXT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the Mason Twists....bad comment on the "short shorts"...ew. 55 MT's....I was wanting to go for 45 last night to end it off and I collapsed at 40. Ugh! Great work!

    Thanks to you for the support over the last 90 days. Its awesome to have Godly accountability!

    ReplyDelete