Wednesday, April 22, 2009

P90X - Round 2, Day 3 - Shoulders and Arms, AbRipper X

MAN do I love working arms!! They feel like ROCKS half way through the workout, then, you get another half of the workout out to totally kill 'em!!! Love, love, love IT!

We had one of our friends over last night, who was actually trying to get his daughter to go to bed (long story...), anyway....he came downstairs just before we started the 'side-tri rise' exercise. Soooo, we told him to 'get on the floor' and do these with us. He started cranking them out like they were nothing! Then it dawned on me, he weighs about 100 lbs and he hadn't been working out for the past 40 minutes! Anyway...he was feeling pretty good, so he finished the workout with us, which was about another 10 minutes or so...I heard a few "grunts" from him, to go along with the strange looks on his face. Then came AbRipper. He wanted to do that too...I think he made it to the crunchy frogs (barely), then said, "you guys are crazy!"..."ouch!". That just spurred Alana and I to push even harder....gotta 'show off' ya know!

When we finished, we told him the first time we did this, we probably ended up watching more than actually working out. I think his interest is piqued! How about you??? :O)

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested!! Where do I sign up??? Ha! You guys are so awesome to be pushing through another round. This time Jeremy and I will be trying to keep up with YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cool. Get that guy to buy the whole catalog! :-D

    Glad you guys are cranking it out again!

    ReplyDelete