Sunday, April 26, 2009

P90X - Round 2, Day 8 - Chest, Back and ARX

With the boys continuing their assault on my neck (probably more in the hunt for some kind of reward, rather than out of love for their father), I think the healing is pretty much complete. I decided to rid my body of the Alieve that I've been taking all weekend, and sweat off some goo! Kind of. I did take it pretty easy during the workout. I was a bit afraid of what the pull ups would feel like. But all in all, it was a good workout. I feel much better, and think...no...know that I'll be more than ready to bring it tomorrow for Plyo! Been a long weekend, and I'm off to bed now...good night all!

Oh and by the way: Yes. I did in fact reward the boys for their hard work (literally) on my neck! I bought them both a gift tonight while they were at Awana's and gave it to them before bed. Along with my sincere appreciation for what they did for me.

OK. All together now: Awwwwwwww
:O)

2 comments:

  1. Did you hear me go Awwwwwww?! Glad to hear your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWW!!!! X2 on feeling better. Welcome back, grumpy! ;-D

    ReplyDelete