Wednesday, April 1, 2009

P90X - Day 80 - Back, Biceps and AbRipperX

Well....here goes the countdown! What a great workout we had last night. I went up on a couple of things (not as much as I would have liked for the last time....this time). Alana pushed it HARD. In fact I just talked to her, and she says her arms are killing her! I said GREAT! Yeah, I know...this workout thing kind of makes you 'sick'! ...but in a GOOD way! :O) As for sleep last night, neither of us had very much. Kiera (our 3 year old) was up ALL night with an earache...yuk. Seems like we've had bug, after bug, after bug in our household lately!

Jeremy, great talking with you last night. Thanks for the help on getting my new web page set up (www.pricefamilyfitness.com). Hopefully I'll be able to join you on some Jeep trails soon! After all, you Jeep guys will need A big 'ol Chevy to pull you guys out, when you get stuck! :O)

3 comments:

  1. "A Chevy to pull us out"????!!!!???? Dude...Stuck?

    Here's a taste...a couple of clips from my trip last year to Moab, UT:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qI0rjN5UGo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. I see your point. DUDE!!! THAT was AWESOME! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you and Alana brought it big time!! Ya'll are almost finished!!! So proud of you guys! :) How's the earache? Is your little one better?

    You might not want to join Jeremy on any Jeeping adventures, he's NUTS!! Ha! Nah, it's really fun... well, you wouldn't catch me at Moab but the trails in Colorado are nice. :)

    ReplyDelete